Master Young Seok An
7th Degree Black Belt Owner and chief instructor at Martial Arts USA in Cypress.
Martial Arts USA has become a landmark of Cypress martial arts.
Young Seok An leads an extremely talented group of instructors and black belts to bring you the pinnacle of modern Taekwondo curriculum and training. Get started now and find out how you can be healthier, happier, AND more successful through Martial Arts USA training! Martial Arts USA is an institution of self-improvement and the home of champions. You and your family are in good, caring hands with the Martial Arts USA team.
With their focus on creating a POSITIVE, safe, injury-free training environment, Martial Arts USA has earned the reputation in Cypress as well as Stone Gate, Towne Lake, Copperfield, Bridgeland, Coles Crossing, Fairfield, Hockley, of being the top Taekwondo school and character development center in the area.
Although some people think the martial arts are about just fighting, our program is so much more.
When you train in our Taekwondo classes, you take advantage of the best self-improvement system in the world.Through the practice of physical self-defense skills, you will follow a blueprint for a successful life based on discipline, focus, and perseverance.
You will experience the satisfaction that comes not from winning over others, but from winning over yourself as you become stronger, healthier, and happier than you have ever been in your life.
- YONG IN UNIVERSITY -Graduated from Department of TAEKWONDO, Faculty of PHYSICAL EDUCATION, with the Degree of BACHELOR OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION. Recognized as part of the “ivy league” colleges.
- 7th Degree TAEKWONDO Black Belt- KUKIWON (World TaeKwonDo)
- TAEKWONDO Master Instructor License–CERTIFICATE of QUALIFICATION by KUKIWON(World TaeKwonDo Federation)
- 6th Degree HAPKIDO Black Belt
- 6th Degree YONGMOODO Black Belt
- Judo Black Belt
- Korean National TaeKwonDo Exhibition Team
- Servral time Korean National Champion
- South Korean military special forces operator in Secret Service and anti-terrorism agency.
- Master An has many awards and certifications recognizing his teaching skills from World TaeKwonDo and KUKIWON.
Master Boae Shin
Master Shin Boae has twenty-nine years of martial arts experience in which she has earned a 6th degree black belt in Taekwondo, a 5th degree black belt in Hapkido, and a black belt in Judo. Master Shin earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Taekwondo from Kei Myung University, another school recognized as part of the “Ivy League” of university martial arts study programs. As a martial arts competitor, Master Shin has won numerous regional championships in her native Korea, in both sparring and forms, and medaled in the Pan American games in sparring.
Master Nathaniel McAdam
Master Nathaniel McAdam has over 15 years of martial arts experience in which he has earned a 4th degree black belt in Taekwondo. Master McAdam honed his martial arts skills by training with Masters in Scotland, United States, Singapore, and South Korea. As a martial arts competitor, Master McAdam has won numerous medals from regional and international championships in both sparring and forms. Master McAdam was also Team Captain for the Baylor Taekwondo Club in which he trained his team in forms and sparring.